Aaron - Needs and Wants
God puts us together to others for His purpose. He may not always give us each step we need to take, but He does call us to take action. We need to be willing to step into God's purpose one step at a time.
God puts us together to others for His purpose. He may not always give us each step we need to take, but He does call us to take action. We need to be willing to step into God's purpose one step at a time. For Aaron, God asked him to simply "go". Aaron was obedient and followed. But the road that we travel is not always smooth.
- Exodus 4: 14 - 17
- What did God want for Moses?
- In the mist of his weakness, God brought Aaron to him for strength?
- Exodus 4: 27 - 31
- God asked Aaron to go meet Moses.
- Aaron wanted to obey God.
- Who told Aaron why he was called out?
- Exodus 32: 1 - 2
- Aaron was weak without Moses.
- Exodus 32: 5
- When Aaron say how pleased people were, he fell into the trap of pleasing people.
- Numbers 12: 1 - 3
- Aaron focused on what He had done and not what God had done through him.
- Numbers 12: 6 - 8
- It was God that who Judges a mans Heart and Motives. We most of the time to not have the perspective or understanding of what is going on.
Aaron needed Moses more than he realized. Just like Aaron, we can all be pursuing God and the purpose He wants us to live out. God put us together to others. Sometimes we are the one who speaks, and the other is the one that acts. Or we are the ones that act, and the other speaks. We should not let our insecurities or Pride and Ego become a wedge between us and God. We are better together than apart and that is why we were called to be in relation with one another.